Let us make your next event a little sweeter! Visit our website www.treatmesweet.org

Monday, April 11, 2011

Engagement Party Dessert Table

Ok, so I have been baking for a year now and had to get started on a website for people who are not on Facebook to see my stuff! So here it goes....

This weekend was the craziest weekend I have had yet! Four orders, three kids, two soccer games equals ONE burnt out mom. The weekend consisted of three cupcake tower orders and ended with an Engagement cake with dessert table. My sister-in-law and I put together a fabulous dessert table for the happy couple that worked around the cake. We matched the purple and lavender colors and selected items to compliment the cake on the table. We have a variety of jars and table linens to compliment the theme of your party. I think the final result came out beautifully!


Purple Dessert Table

Mini cupcakes with buttercream frosting

Marshmallow Pops

Personalized sign to match the invitation
Colored M&Ms

Chocolate covered pretzel sticks

Light up Branches with butterflies





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Treat Me Sweet Copyright 2009 Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez