Let us make your next event a little sweeter! Visit our website www.treatmesweet.org

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Yo Gabba Gabba Cupcake Tower
So my latest order is for an adorable little girl Gianna who is turning two! I had the pleasure of doing her first birthday cake last year and the time went by so fast that here we are again celebrating her second birthday. Mom told me her favorite show is Yo Gabba Gabba, but I have to tell you there is not much out there in this theme. I googled for hours in search of a cute cupcake tower but couldnt find any I liked. I settled for working with the colors from the show and frosted all 25 cupcakes in the colors of the characters. Cake was decorated with fondant flowers and the birthday girls name in front. All in all, I think it came out adorable...hope the birthday girl likes it!!

1 comment:

  1. This cake looks awesome! My daughter really wants a Yo Gabba Gabba cake for he birthday party. She loves watching Nick Jr. and good thing we subscribe to DISH Network because we get TV everywhere. As a DISH employee I can tell you that DISH is the only TV provider that offers all the channels you get at home, on-the-go. Go to www.dishnetwork.com for more info.

    ReplyDelete

 

Treat Me Sweet Copyright 2009 Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez