Let us make your next event a little sweeter! Visit our website www.treatmesweet.org

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

April 28 thru May 1st

So this past weekend may have been my craziest ever! With a PTA social benefit on Thursday and two cakes and a cupcake tower to finish for Saturday, I may have over extended myself a bit! It began with a Nerf Cake designed for a little boy turning 7. I had googled Nerf cakes but wasn't thrilled with some of the stuff I found. I really didnt like the idea of a cake shaped like a gun for a little boy. I settled with making a small Nerf gun out of rice cripsy treats to add to the top of the cake and I did like the dart and bullet mark too. I was happy with the finished product and most importantly so was Georgie!!

Devils Food 1/2 sheet cake with oreo cookies and cream buttercream filling

Saturday morning began with me running in the Avon Breast Cancer Walk in Central Park. A group of us from work got together at 7:30 am for a great cause and I ran the 5k in under 30 minutes so that made my day.
GIRLS COMMUNION CAKE
Now its 12:00 pm and I need to finish up a Communion Cake to deliver by 2. Oh and did I forget to mention that I had my cousins wedding that evening too!! So cake is done and delivery is made, now maybe I can make the cocktail hour on time.....LOLvanilla two tiered cake (8" and 6") with marshmallow buttercream filling


Sunday began with driving out to New Jersey to deliver the last of the weekends orders. This was a cupcake tower for a friends daughters Communion. She had a gorgeous day for her first Holy Communion...Congratulations Adriana!!

COMMUNION GIRL CUPCAKE TOWER
40 vanilla and chocolate cupcakes with pink and white buttercream frosting

1 comment:

  1. I am intetested in a Nerf cake for my son's 7th birthday.

    ReplyDelete

 

Treat Me Sweet Copyright 2009 Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez