Let us make your next event a little sweeter! Visit our website www.treatmesweet.org

Sunday, August 7, 2011

ALICE IN WONDERLAND CAKE

Here are some pictures of the Alice in Wonderland themed first birthday cake I was asked to make for a special little girl. The mom wanted the topsy turvy look which goes with the whole feel of the wonderland theme. I searched online looking for pictures of cakes and found Pink Cake Box's version to be my favorite.
http://blog.pinkcakebox.com/alice-in-wonderland-topsy-turvy-cake-2010-02-24.htm

I think I did a pretty good job of duplicating it. I made the tea cup and saucer out of rice crispy treats t help me keep the shape. Everything else was done in fondant.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Treat Me Sweet Copyright 2009 Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez