Let us make your next event a little sweeter! Visit our website www.treatmesweet.org

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Nurse Graduation Cake

Not enough time in the days to get all my work done!! I have been falling behind on my blogging so its time to catch up. Here are a few of my latest jobs from this and last weekend.

Nurse Graduation Cake

I was asked to make a cake for a friend of mine's daughter who had just graduated from Nursing School. The party colors were hot pink, black and white, so she wanted me to incorporate these colors into the cake so it would all match. I was a bit hesitant at first since most cakes I googled were black, white and red. I have to say I was quite happy with the results and think it still came out looking great. I used chocolate nursing molds I had to make the fun decorations around the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Treat Me Sweet Copyright 2009 Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez