Let us make your next event a little sweeter! Visit our website www.treatmesweet.org

Sunday, June 12, 2011

SuperMario Cupcake Tower

SuperMario Brothers Cupcake Tower

This past weekend was my nephew Nicholas' 5th birthday and I had to make a cupcake tower for him of course! He is into SuperMario and plays the Wii game constantly. I had fun making the mushroom character cupcakes and made my own cupcake pics using Illustrator.



Star Wars Cake


A friend I went to highschool with contacted me to make a cake for her husband who is a huge Star Wars fan. I googled different pictures as the internet has alot of pictures on this category. I didnt want the cake to look to childish either, so we settled on one that was featured as a Lego Star Wars themed cake. I purchased the Galactic Hero characters to put on top and around the cake instead of making them out of gumpaste. I eliminated some stars which gave it a more clean look. Very happy with the end results!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Treat Me Sweet Copyright 2009 Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez